Dirty Dozen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghosts Review?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonFire

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:14 am

How is CoD: Ghosts compared to the other CoDs? I haven't played BO2 so how is it compared to CoD4, MW2, BO, and MW3? Does it play smoother or the same? Is it harder or easier? I've been thinking of getting it, but I heard it really sucks. Big maps, low health, and no more Ground War. In your honest opinion, is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Same shit different game but not bad. PS4 is the shit, when u getting?
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
SoulReaperJay

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 am

Yea, pretty much the same shit, a few of the maps are quite large but not all of them. I like the kill streaks, there is nothing too crazy like nukes! Ground war is still there and is still the only mode offering an 18 player count.
Back to top Go down
ben18

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 am

Basicaly if u liked the othet mw games then u will like this.
Back to top Go down
DragonFire

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:53 am

Picked up Ghosts for PS3. I like it so far. I probably won't get a PS4 until at least next year.
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Cool I'll send you a DD invite. There's probably more DD"s on the PS3 than on PS4, and it doesn't matter what console you're on, the Ghosts clans are for all.
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
DragonFire

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Sounds good! I'll probably pick up a PS4 around Spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Review?   Ghosts Review? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Review?
Page 1 of 1