Dirty Dozen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEGEND{DD}372

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SPUD

SPUD

LEGEND{DD}372 Empty
PostSubject: LEGEND{DD}372   LEGEND{DD}372 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:39 am

Legend just joined DD. He's been playing with DD on GTA & now on PS4. We know him through LilTwon (aka BishopDonTwon) & GotMoney, and is a good dude. Legend didn't play SWBF with us on PS2, but will be there with us on the PS4. Twon and Legend are also planning to get DD going on Destiny which comes out in a few months. Any support y'all can give them from DD would be appreciated, and if you're getting Destiny, join up. Right now DD is 75 strong, across three platforms (PS2/PS3/PS4), and more games than we can count. DD is as strong as ever, and Legend will make a good addition to DD. For those of y'all on our site, please send him an invite. Welcome to DD, LEGEND{DD}372!

PSN: EV_LEGEND372

PS: There's more and more DD's on PS4 everyday, we're waiting for all of you, Save up! See you soon, and long live DD!
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
Bishop-Don-Twon

Bishop-Don-Twon

LEGEND{DD}372 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEGEND{DD}372   LEGEND{DD}372 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome Jackson!!!.... Spud I need me one of them signatures brah so do I have to add people to send a IM or something? Don't know anything about forums been learning today!
Back to top Go down

LEGEND{DD}372
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty Dozen :: Dirty Dozen :: Join{DD}-
Jump to: