Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DESTINY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: DESTINY   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Hey don't know anything about forums but I would like to put these fire teams together for Destiny. I haven't really got into Gamebattles or anything like that but I think this game has the potential to do big things for competitive game play for DD. Also on another note aye Spud hook me up with a signature block like yours that shit goes hard. I am waiting on the game to launch but I have atleast 3 other folks who gonna link up with me for Destiny. Will be looking for any DD members to get on Destiny!!!! September 9th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:16 am

I'm in, and pretty sure Apoc, SaberTooth, and a few others are too. Thanks for getting it going! Game looks bad ass, and more fun than CoD29  What a Face 

As far as the site, is pretty user friendly and straight forward, but if you have any questions, just post it, or PM (private message) the Admin, Stern, or me. As far as the signature, I don't do that shit, but there's many DD's that can. I'm sure someone here will help you out with one, or we'll see what we can do, but thanks for the compliment. If you're new to these kind of forums, I'd suggest just spending time on here and getting familiar with it. My only warning would be, before you click yes or no on something, just read what it asks you, its pretty simple. Last thing, there's a few forums only available to DD too, so if you're not logged in, you won't be able to see them. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:32 pm

I got two long ass videos that breaks down what is known. For the most part we have to build teams of three.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:34 pm

I cant forget to put another long video by MoreConsole. This dude trips me out be he got a lot of info on his channel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Also Spud, I made my own bootlegged Signature so it took about 10 mins or so to research I am cool with it!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Cool bootleg sig...looks good. I'll check out those videos a little later

Back to top Go down
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

I have seen a lot of gameplay for Destiny it looks as good as I thought. Reminds me of Halo but I didn't play Halo like that so I still have to wait on the Beta for the verdict. The Strikes were great and the competitive mode too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm

This is a strike which takes 20 to 40 minutes to complete. Now a raid is suppose to take 3 times as long so imagine that!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Man this is what I needed E3 for!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishop-Don-Twon

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm

DD is now a registered group for Destiny. If you plan to play Destiny register with Bungie.net in which I created the Dirty Dozens group so that we are able to use the Destiny App once the game launches. This will allow people to look at the progress of their friends attached to the group as well as link up kind of similar to the Playstation App.

Bungie.net -----> Group Search -----> Dirty Dozens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 pm

perfect thanks for getting it going. I watched the videos and looks good. I'm not sure how many responses you'll get from our site, since it's kinda dead, but glad you posted link and info, so our guys know where to find it. I'll get signed up asap, and Apoc said he's in for Destiny too, plus a few others. With a few friends you have, and I'm sure some that will join, DD will be off to a strong start on Destiny when it launches. Good shit, thanks again. {DD} please register!

To register your PSN: http://www.bungie.net/
{DD}: http://www.bungie.net/7_Dirty-Dozens/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=99551

Back to top Go down
Spiderpig

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Dude, why did the site die? This place used to be so alive back in the day. I miss this stuff, btw Spud I'm in Japan. My answer is Yes. I can receive texts but I can't reply for some weird reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 pm

okay cool thanks. Site died for a couple reasons, main one being with the PS3 & PS4, we don't need a website to communicate, we can do most of it there. Wth you doing in Japan? We'll see you on PS4, hopefully soon. Hope all is well

Back to top Go down
Spiderpig

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 pm

SPUD wrote:
okay cool thanks. Site died for a couple reasons, main one being with the PS3 & PS4, we don't need a website to communicate, we can do most of it there. Wth you doing in Japan? We'll see you on PS4, hopefully soon. Hope all is well

Doing a study abroad here and an internship bro. It's pretty amazing here, I'm really liking it. Yeah man I should be on more frequently when I get back. Makes sense that it would die because of that, it's a shame nonetheless. Destiny looks amazing though, I'm thinking I'm going to get the bundle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Doing a study abroad here and an internship bro. It's pretty amazing here, I'm really liking it. Yeah man I should be on more frequently when I get back. Makes sense that it would die because of that, it's a shame nonetheless. Destiny looks amazing though, I'm thinking I'm going to get the bundle.
Badass, I'm jealous! I've never been to Japan, but I've heard good things from family members that have been. Hopefully we'll see you on the forums, or PS4 soon. When you coming back to the states?

Just a reminder, Destiny comes out today! (or last night at midnight) We'll be on tonight, hope to see some DD's there. Also, please help DD out and get signed up for DD on Destiny. Twon is running the show, so any questions, send to him. Read above for more info.
Destiny{DD} http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/99551

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY   

Back to top Go down

DESTINY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1