Dirty Dozen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Say Hi I Suppose......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirteen(DD)131

Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... Empty
PostSubject: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

The times seem to have certainly changed... Time doesn't seem to have been too especially kind to this place. Just like the GOR site the activity is at all time lows... quite sad really.

Guess I'll help pick things up by putting up a post because.... why not?

So... Hi... and all that.

Anyways in case Spud hasn't told anyone or that thread with all the PS3 names got buried in the archives... my PSN is Thirteen131. I've amassed a good amount of friends on PS3 and they're rather special ones so to say... so I might not pop in with anyone all the time, but if you see me on whatever yer playing then drop me an invite and I'll see what I can do.

Games: GTA V, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 1 (usually just for zombies), and I want to say Borderlands 2.... but I got a 15 gig PS3 and the first three all take up some serious space... -_-
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Great to see you on here Thirteen! Ya the sites pretty dead these days, would be good to get this going again, so great to see some activity. I think with the PS4/PS3 sites just aren't needed like they used to be on SWBF. I've been mainly on the PS4 when I'm not working, which I seem to be doing way too much of, but I hope all is well with everyone. DD is in a transition period going from PS3 to PS4, so that explains why we're spread out, same thing happened from PS2 to PS3. But the good news is that there's DD's everywhere, and we're just as strong as always, and waiting to get everyone to PS4 and eventually SWBF! Below is the link to the {DD}PSN list, or you can always clik the link on the home page, top left corner. As long as you're a DD member, you can see it. Gotta run, Long Live {DD}!

https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/t2-ddpsn-list
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
*General+Noobacca*><

*General+Noobacca*><

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Thirteen is Kool Kool! Ready to see you on the Battlefield again... Razz
Back to top Go down
Thirteen(DD)131

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:16 pm

*General+Noobacca*>< wrote:

Sorry, but I am drawing a blank.. it has been a awhile I'm sure...

Also I hope you do not mean the Battlefield games... I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Sup 13? Glad to see you are doing well man. I'm chill. DAMN Noobacca now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time! How is everyone?

Thirteen(DD)131 wrote:
*General+Noobacca*>< wrote:

Sorry, but I am drawing a blank.. it has been a awhile I'm sure...

Also I hope you do not mean the Battlefield games... I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Thirteen(DD)131

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Hello Spiderpig...

Also Kool Kool.... You mean the KKK right? The "Kool Kids Klan?"
Back to top Go down
*General+Noobacca*><

*General+Noobacca*><

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm

No I mean cool! Not KKK screw that. I just like saying the k because... idk haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Say Hi I Suppose......   Time to Say Hi I Suppose...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Say Hi I Suppose......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty Dozen :: Dirty Dozen :: Barracks-
Jump to: