Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redx-Phenox[DD]06{SF}

PostSubject: 2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:24 am

Okay...like some fucking retard...I claimed my return more than a year ago. Ofc low and behold something terrible happened that i wont get into...and it ended up with me having a...'Stolen' PS4 and...some other issues. I have been without any system whatsoever for more than a year. Times have been tough since i announced id return. I really miss everyone. Even when i stopped playing back in 09 08 with you fellas i had hard times...any way I've done what Ive had to do.

I have bought a PS4 and Jr. College has been going good. With the semester ending I'll be free. This time I'm dead serious. I will return for real...not talk out of my ass like some fucking joker.

Rising I miss yah...TODD, remember when i told you about when i went to camp? (Lmfao)...Ichigo-Brewmac...i swear you 2 sounded a like back then haha...course i was just 12 years old when i first met yah...so excuse that. I still remember the time I barely joined [DD] and got muted by you guys cuz i talked too much...i was excited sry. I remember glitching (Blitching as someone put it) ... i never knew how cookiemonster made his voice the way he did...havent heard much of stingray's voice before. LMAO i remember the first time i ever beat Acid{Elite} with a shotgun fight. OH and that time the admin (forgot who it was) put death star no timer + 10 flag scores to win on CTF. Now I'm 21 and I wanna be with my friends again, but gettin old is gettin old.

Someone's going to have to answer a question to me however...back in ...i say 2010 or 09 i forget...TODD got mad at someone on SWBF saying quote, "I thought i could come on here after work but you brought this shit up." ...i swear i don't kno how i remember that but i do...wonder what it was about...I heard about a tragedy from SPUD when i told u about my return...sry about that.

I wish i could put my [DD] tags on every game i got...I want to represent what I'm apart of.

~Redx-Phenox[DD]06{SF}

P.S no B.S this time I'm really coming back.
P.S.S ...yeah i know after all this time that I spelled Phoenix wrong haha...which reminds me Rising (if you are still in Arizona) i got a friend over there in Glendale, goes by the name of Rai-do yah kno him?

P.S.S.S Pre-order Star Wars Battlefront on Tuesday so I can be ready the moment it's up and out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redx-Phenox[DD]06{SF}

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}   Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Did it like I said I would. I've pre-ordered the Delux Edition PS4. And I hear from a source Playstation is attempting to get into the business of allowing us all to change names. Great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}   Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Cool see you on game, welcome back! Rising got his PS4 too, and Sterling soon from what I hear

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}   

Back to top Go down

2nd Retrun Redx-Phenox{DD}06{SF}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty Dozen :: Dirty Dozen-
Jump to: