Dirty Dozen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-=Stripes=-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=Stripes=-

-=Stripes=- Empty
PostSubject: -=Stripes=-   -=Stripes=- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Greetings, Champs. It's Been Quite A Lengthy Time Since I've Made Any Contact. I've Been Riding Life, As Life Intended. Been Caught Up With Canadian North Airlines. I've Been Busy Making Deliveries To The Iqaluit Transport Station In Nunavut. I'm Going Back And Fourth In A Boeing 767 CargoJet Super-Freighter Aircraft Delivering Care Packages, Food, Hardware, Electronics, Etc. In Numbing Arctic Temperatures All Over Nunavut. We Supply 4 Communities Which Have The Highest Populace In All Of Nunavut. I Just Finished My 6-Month Term. Before The Next Rotation Begins. I'll Then Be Put Onto The CargoJet & CalmAir Freights & Begin Supplying The Baffin Region; Including Resolute And Arctic Bay.  I've Got Some Time To Reconnect Online With Some Of You Now Before Then. Which Copy Of CoD Are We Running With Mainly Now-a-days?

In All Honesty We Should Have Really Kept The Forumwise Forum Template. Whatever, A Fresh New Layout Is Okay Too. I'm Picking Up A PS4 Tonight. I'll Edit This Posting With My Online ID, However It Will NOT Be For Call of Duty Ghosts, Obviously.
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

-=Stripes=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Stripes=-   -=Stripes=- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:59 pm

cool welcome back! Sounds like youre enjoying life like its intended to be lived. Send us an invite on PS4...SPUD-9. Forumwise just had too many problems and basically didn't work at all. This site lets us function again. As far as games, DD is all over the place these days, so don't worry about CoD if that's not your thing. We have almost 70 members across over a dozen games and two consoles. We'll all be together again on SWBF. Have fun and do whatever you want, just respect our DD ways in the meantime. See ya soon!
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/

-=Stripes=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty Dozen :: Dirty Dozen :: Barracks-
Jump to: