Dirty Dozen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a Clan - Since 2006

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonFire

What up! Empty
PostSubject: What up!   What up! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:15 pm

How's everybody doing? The site seems hella dead. Anybody still check the site frequently? I try to check up on it once every 1-2 weeks, but there hasn't been much going on here.

Anyways, my PS3 broke so I haven't been able to game in awhile. Looking to get a PS4 soon, but it probably won't be until next year. What's up with y'all?
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

What up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up!   What up! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Ya site is dead, but we're still here. Not much interest in a website anymore, but we still keep it updated, for us if nothing else. Lots of DD's spread out on PS3/PS4, and pick a game, there's at least a dozen DD on just about any game you choose. Destiny, GTA, CoD, AC, etc...just waiting for all of us to get on PS4, and then SWBF! Sux about the PS3. Hope we see you soon on PS4, what u been up to?!
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
DragonFire

What up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up!   What up! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Nothing much. Just work, school. and gym. I'm looking to pick up at PS4 pretty soon actually just for dat dere Dragon Age. I might be getting one on Black Friday. See y'all on if I do! Hopefully I can stay active haha
Back to top Go down
SPUD

SPUD

What up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up!   What up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Cool see ya on the PS4, welcome back! I thought Dragon Age sucked btw, too cartoony, and it felt like a little kid's game. Just my opinion, what you think?
Back to top Go down
https://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

What up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up!   What up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dirty Dozen :: Dirty Dozen :: Barracks-
Jump to: